Welcome to Nutrisystem Blogs
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930311234
Blog Subscription
rosemary8881's blog
Marie Osmond as a spokesperson is BULLSH*T
She lost all that weight on Dancing with the Stars.  *** her and *** Nutrisystem for LYING to us normal people who don't have the luxury to quit our jobs and train for a dance competition for hours a day.
Published Wed, January 11, 2012 07:00 PM by rosemary8881
Wherethereisawillthereisaway said:
Oh Lordy...Hopefully, she remembered to actually log in her exercise! :-)
January 11, 2012 07:04 PM EST
tina314 said:
She used NS while doing the show so I think it was a combination. Find it hard for you to call it BS when there are hundreds of us NORMAL people working the plan and being successful!
January 11, 2012 07:11 PM EST
Californiakush said:
Why would you let something like that get you so upset? lol There are more important things in life to get work up about.
January 11, 2012 07:43 PM EST
anne1952 said:
I thought Marie was the perfect spokesperson but Janet doesn't seem to even have a weight problem. The commercial has a big close-up of her face and she doesn't exactly look like she needs to lose any weight.
January 11, 2012 08:24 PM EST
couchpotato13 said:
Jenny? Jenny Craig? Is that you?
January 11, 2012 08:39 PM EST
ShelleyinCO said:
I disagree. She started Nutrisytem without asked, it was only after she mentioned she was on it that they asked her to be a spokesperson. Go to You Tube and search her name....listen to her speak. She appears to be a genuine and wonderful spokeslady for Nutrisystem.

I felt like you did about Janet Jackson...but reading her book and getting to know what she may be about she appears to be another great representative of the brand.
January 11, 2012 08:45 PM EST
sofie1 said:
marie lost her weight on nutrisystem before she was on dancing with the stars
January 11, 2012 08:52 PM EST
IrishKT83 said:
I love Marie and think she is a great inspiration! The program works whether you can afford a trainer or not. Marie worked hard to lose her weight and has done an amazing job keeping it off!!
January 11, 2012 08:55 PM EST
Alan_E said:
As long as Marie doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction she'll be a good spokesperson. If she has a malfunction she'll be the cause of a few hours lost sleep. Can't fault her for getting paid to promote a product. I would if they offered. . .(any offers. . .)
I was thinking I'd do a bowflex commercial after I lose my weight on NS. Whaddya think?
January 11, 2012 09:11 PM EST
Alan_E said:
January 11, 2012 09:12 PM EST
HiKaren said:
She still did the work required to lose the weight. Between the Ns and the dancing, she did the work. Even 1/2 hr out of a 24 hour day of dancing will do the trick. That and staying 100%. Can you find a half hr a day?I love Janet and i love Marie. I think they are both excellent. They knew they needed help with their eating habits, and NS helps them too. You dont have to dance for 8 hrs a day. How about a half hour?
January 11, 2012 11:49 PM EST
veronicatoyou said:
Remember DWTS was just temperary Marie says she is still doing NS maintenance and you can see that she is keeping her weight off, this is just as important as losing it!!!
January 12, 2012 01:09 AM EST
Wherethereisawillthereisaway said:
And as for Alan? Thailand (?) is really opening up possibilities of future employment! And I thought you were only going to walk on the beach and eat raw fish...
January 12, 2012 07:56 AM EST