Welcome to Nutrisystem Blogs
20212223242526
272829303112
3456789
Blog Subscription
JoseCruz's blog
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LOSE FAITH

so " what does it mean to lose faith" is it just a state of mind when u feel worned out and say that is it, im done, or is it when u have witnessed so much negativity in ur life and u say to urself, "whats the use of seeking harmony when there is so much madness in this world"

Im pretty sure, by now, most of u know what im about, so talkin about losin faith, is not really my style, but it just occured to me, ( what if i dont make it) what if , once i reach my goal, nothin changes, what if losin weight wasnt all i needed, if my appearance had nothin to do with my lack of confidence, and the people who allways had something bad to say about me, still have more methods to make u feel like c r a p, i mean i try my best to stay positive but like any other person, there are days like today when it gets to u, i mean sure i hear compliments from coworkers and friends lately, but im still being ridiculed by the same people that have put me down so much in the past,  i try to ignore, but the old me is still inside me and their words still hit me hard, i dont want to go back to my old habits, i refuse to,  what im askin is, should i seperate myself from those who hurt me, ( even though some are family) or should i just man up and listen to their insults head on and keep on movin forward

sorry about bringin  negativity in my blogs but ive just had a bad day,

it might be that im just exausted and its just a little bump along the road

well no worries, there is allways tommorow

my mind is still concentrated at the goal and even though my morale was hit hard today, my morale will just get up again and comeback with more power

hope u guys had a good weekend and as allways thank u for reading and good luck on reachin ur goals

Jose Cruz AKA RORO

Published Sun, March 06, 2011 11:09 PM by JoseCruz
My Tickers

williewoo said:
Hey, there is always someone who wants to bring you down or put doubts in your mind. What you are doing is good and dont give in to the negative people, be it family or whoever, just keep going. The ones who trully love you will not put you down. Hang in there and keep up what you are doing. It will be all worth it!
Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
March 06, 2011 11:51 PM EST
LilRed66 said:
You know Jose, I hear you, I get what your saying. I feel most of the time I am a target of controversy and gossip at my job. I feel it doesnt matter what I do or say I cannot control the awful things people say. So I try hard to please, be liked, respected or whatever. The past year was very hard for me when a person I thought was my fried turned so viscious and said awful, untruthful things about me and my family. It caused terrible friction in what I thought were really good relationships at work. My entire unit was divided and "taking sides". I did a ton of self talk like, hold your head up, power through, it does not matter what other peoople say or think about you. I only have the mirror and God to answer to and you know what I am ok with that. That person who caused so much pain in my work and personal life has left my unit and moved on to another target. My relationships are healing or have healed and I never, ever spoke of her or the things she said and did to any other soul but my supervisor and that was only because I had to. I truly believe that Karma has way of setting the record straight. Its really difficult to let things roll off your back, but the choices and decisions I make in my life are for me and nobody else is responsible. Nobody is allowed the power to make me feel good or bad its all up to me.....
Hugs
Lil Red
March 07, 2011 12:32 AM EST
LoveToDance9 said:
i hear you... I think you will find empowerment in this process...even if the weight alone is not going to change everything.

Your post made me remember this story a very dear friend of mine sent me a few years back:

Life is a Theatre...

Invite Your Audience Carefully.

Not everyone is healthy enough to have a front row seat in your life.There are some people in your life who need to be loved from a DISTANCE.

It is amazing what you can accomplish when you let go of - or minimize your time with - those draining, negative, incompatible,'not-going-anywhere' people, relationships or friendships.

Observe the relationships around you.
Pay close attention...

Which ones lift, and which ones lean?
Which ones encourage, and which ones discourage?
Which ones are on a path of growth uphill, and which ones are going downhill?

When you leave certain people, do you feel better or feel worse? Which ones always have drama, or don't really understand, know or appreciate you & the gifts that lie within you?

Remember that the people you have around you will have an impact on your life, your values and your income. So, be careful when choosing the people you hang out with, as well as the information with which you will feed your mind.

We should not share our dreams with negative people, nor feed our minds with negative thoughts.

The more you seek quality, respect, growth, peace of mind, love and truth around you... the easier it will become for you to decide who gets to sit in the
FRONT ROW, and who should be moved to the balcony of your life.

Ask your faith for wisdom and discernment, and choose wisely the people who will sit in the front row of your life.

You cannot change the people around you....but you CAN change the people you choose to be around!

...WHO IS IN YOUR FRONT ROW?
March 07, 2011 12:42 AM EST
watchmebloom said:
Most(like 99.9%) of the time when someone is putting you down it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. people who do not love and accept themselves are rarely able to love and accept others. When people treat me rude I always try to think who hurt you and made you hate yourself so much you felt treating me like this would make you feel better? sometimes having compassion for people who lash out puts some distance between you and their words.

DR. Suess was such a wise man.. "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

;)
March 07, 2011 02:01 AM EST
Constandina said:
Good morning Jose, Today is a new day. Yesterday is history. You will make today a better day. Chin up, huge smile on your face! You are a good person, a sensitive person, a caring person, a happy person and a CONFIDENT person. No one will get in your way. Have a wonderful day, because you deserve it.
Constandina
March 07, 2011 06:42 AM EST
springhillfarm said:
You've gotten some good advice, so I say, get some rest, tomorrow is a new day, and the people who love you are the ones who count!
March 07, 2011 08:14 AM EST
MikeMaz said:
You know - you have to consider the source sometimes. People say things they think are good for you to hear, when they really just hurt. They think everyone else needs to watch what is said and forget to think about what they are saying.

For some silly reason, people think that it's ok to make insulting comments to those who are overweight. I could never figure that out. Puzzling. I'm not satisfied with my health, so I've been making changes for the past year. Why do people think they can make insulting - if not condescending remarks about my appearance?

In most cases, if somebody is commenting about my weight, I just let in one ear and out the other. I don't need to have them remind me about my appearance - I have good vision and I also have mirrors in my house. If the person making the comments is somebody close to me, I might have to speak to them about their snide remarks, but so far, my true friends and family have been nothing but supportive (and happy).

I wouldn't write anyone off - especially family. If the hurtful things keep happening though, you might want to have a private conversation to express to them how bad they've made you feel.

Keep up the good work. You're doing great!
March 07, 2011 01:27 PM EST
JoseCruz said:
thank you for the suggestions,and i know who i want in the front row seats, also ive decided to just look at the people who are insultin me and smile, and today has been a good day and yesterday was just a bad dream, to those who read this blog, DISREGARD IT, its useless to think by changin urself, others will change, u just do ur best to not give up hope, because only u can decide ur fate, and for me my fate is going to be huge and im hopin to inspire millions, IM ROOTIN FOR ALL OF U PEOPLE, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO LOSE THOSE FEW POUNDS FROM HOLIDAYS. WE ARE ALL EQUALS HERE, TAKE CARE EVERYONE AND THANK U
March 07, 2011 04:36 PM EST
Hopeful-Again said:
Keep your chin up. You are a wonderful person! To those people that don't see that in you, well it is their loss. Be kind to yourself, you deserve it. Keep up your good work! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!!
March 07, 2011 06:58 PM EST
BrookeEM said:
Jose, some members of my family can be pretty negative sometimes and it is hard not to let that get to you. I know you said to disregard the blog, but I think they were legitimate feelings. You are doing great on the plan and you should be proud of what you've accomplished. Just losing weight won't give you confidence, but what should give you confidence is that you took control of a part of your life that you wanted to change and you rocked it! Take your success here and let that motivate you and give you the confidence to know that you can do great things . . . because let's face it, losing 50 lbs is no easy feat!

As for people who say negative things, one of the best lessons I've learned was to not respond with negativity. That only made me feel bad later. Now, I at least know that I didn't contribute and I didn't participate in what they were doing - I ignored it and moved on. Over time it seems that not letting them get to me has led them to do it less because the satisfaction isn't there of them getting under my skin.

Glad you're having a better day today though!
March 07, 2011 11:18 PM EST
FrenchMacarons said:
I have read your blog... and just want to share how I handle things when situations are tough for me. Well, I don’t make big deals about negatives anymore like I used to. Over the past three years, I learn to surrender myself to my highest power especially when I’m completely powerless.

Mostly, I recite my serenity prayer…,
“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.”
Unlike before, I used to take comments (things) personally. I realized that when people voice out opinions, they’re definitely voicing out theirs and not mine.

I try to be more impeccable with my words just to avoid conflicts.

Last and not the least, I believe in the power of the law of least effort… when things are tough, instead of getting frustrated, I say the words, “law of least effort,” and things get better immediately right before my eyes. Lol! Mysterious, I know! Well, it always makes me feel good moment to moment when I think that.

… Anyway, right now, I’ll just concentrate on losing weight. I know I can achieve it especially with the support of the entire NS community.

… If I stopped smoking since May 23, 2010, definitely I could also lose weight!
March 08, 2011 10:25 AM EST
Paige1107 said:
Jose,

It doesn't matter who you are and what you look like. There will always be people who will put you down. You asked if you should cut these people out of your life... Maybe you should. Never let anyone rob your joy!

One of my favorite quotes is by Dr. Seuss -      “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

I try to just be who I am and treat everyone with respect. If they want to put me down, they can try but I do not define who I am by what they think.

Thanks for sharing Jose :)
March 09, 2011 08:00 AM EST