Welcome to Nutrisystem Blogs
17181920212223
24252627282930
31123456
Blog Subscription
Aimalla5's blog
Fit Bit Zip HELP
Does anyone out there use a fitbit zip? I need to know how to reset it because it was on when it traveled to me. Also, I need to know what the symbols mean! There are three symbols (the foot print one I get) and I dont know what the others mean. This is a ZIP not a fitbit TRACKER.
Published Mon, March 04, 2013 12:29 PM by Aimalla5
My Tickers

Julia66 said:
I have an Ultra,don't know if it has the same features or not.
http://cycle girl
March 04, 2013 12:36 PM EST
HaileysMom13 said:
I have the FITBIT, but not the one you have.
Go to to fitbit website and register. It should tell you the symbol are. Check out the site as well.
March 04, 2013 12:38 PM EST
KellyC13 said:
There are FAQ's and owner's manuals on the FitBit site... Maybe one of those can help?
March 04, 2013 12:42 PM EST
marksmama99 said:
go to the fitbit site, it has a GREAT helpmenu.......My sil sent me hers and I thought I reset it then she emailed me thanking me for the 12,000 steps! lol so I reset again, now she is SOOOO not getting my steps!!! :) I have the fitbit one, it reads steps, stairs(stories), miles, and the fire is calories burned! lol it also has a flower that gets taller the more you MOVE IT!!
March 04, 2013 12:44 PM EST
Bettie13 said:
I have one and mine was on too as it's on all the time as long as the battery is good. Symbols-fire-like one is calories burned and the other is the distance walked.
March 04, 2013 12:44 PM EST
tizzy12 said:
Check the FitBit site. Footprints represent step. I have the ultra but when I had to reset mine there was a red button on the charging station. Good luck. Feel free to get back with us if you cannot figure it out.
March 04, 2013 12:49 PM EST
Bettie13 said:
There is no charging station for the Zip as it uses a 3 volt watch-type battery. I know mine when I put it on in the morning has some calories burned showing on it. I found out it bases what you burn at night on the weight you entered when you registered it. I don't think there is anyway to reset it, sorry to say.
March 04, 2013 01:47 PM EST